5.21.2012

Texting Acronyms

The next in our Reader's Digest series, the "Texting Cheat Sheet" from their October issue.

I am a frequent texter, and I definitely didn't know most of these - I have been using so many characters unnecessarily! :)

*$: Starbucks
B4N: Bye for now
BCNU: Be seeing you
BG: Be good
DQMOT: Don't quote me on this
HMU: Hit me up
IDC: I don't care
IDK: I don't know
IMHO: In my humble opinion
IMNSHO: In my not so humble opinion
ILY: I love you
IMY: I miss you
IRL: In real life
JK: Just kidding
KWIM: Know what I mean?
LQTS: Laughing quietly to myself
MYOB: Mind your own business
NMU: Not much, you?
ROFL: Rolling on the floor laughing
TTYL: Talk to you later
UW: You're welcome
W/E: Whatever
WYWH: Wish you were here

Hope this helps improve your texting efficiency!

No comments:

Post a Comment